Who has a Beretta m9a3 in stock?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtrice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    Metarie, LA
    I'm interested in checking out one of these to compare it to the normal 92, particularly the redesigned grip. I've been looking online, but I can't find anywhere with one in stock. Has anyone seen one of a shelf?

ALVIN GOLDEN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016
    covington, la
    I have one on order and I live in Covington. I can drive in and we can have lunch so you can look at one if you still have not found one by the time mine gets in.
    Alvin

dtrice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    Metarie, LA
    I have one on order and I live in Covington. I can drive in and we can have lunch so you can look at one if you still have not found one by the time mine gets in.
    Alvin
    That would be great, I'm on the south shore so it'd have to be a weekend day. It's not an emergency but if there's maybe a range in that area a test drive could be fun, I'm also in the process of setting up another toy.

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Texas, but from Louisiana
    Yep, after researching I think I will go with a brigadier. I think either would be good.

Well, I had a WIlson Brigadier AND a regular Brig before. I prefer the M9A3, personally. I sold the WIlson and bought a 2nd M9A3 at one point.

But if you like either, I understand why you would want the Brigadier.

The trigger on the M9A3 is the smoothest stock trigger on any Beretta 92 variant I have shot. And, I've owned about 28 different Beretta 92 variants over the past 20+ years. They do some factory polishing, and it comes with a D spring installed. Also, all the parts are steel (except for the guiderod). So, no polymer trigger, mag release, single side safety, etc). Plus, the safety levers have a different angle on them, so you do not activate them by accident when working the slide. And, it comes with factory night sights and 3 mags. By the time you add all that to the Brig, it will cost the same.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom