Better Shoot Him More Than Once

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BarneyFife

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    North of BR
    I subscribed to that You tube channel months ago. VERY good real life info and lessons to be learned from every video he posts, and he posts them often. Many times more than one per day.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The good guy's mistake may have cost him his life. When you make that split second decision to discharge ur weapon, fire until the threat is terminated/neutralized. And don't turn ur back to an armed threat, even if he's down and bleeding.

RedWriter2017

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    Desoto County, MS
    2 + 1. Be safe; Be sure.

And just "upgraded" from EDC 9mm to .45ACP myself. I live too close to a major metro area to chance.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I once was discussing the Alton Sterling case with some liberal classmates. They exclaimed "they didn't need to shoot him that many times!" To which I asked "how many times would you think is appropriate?" Multiple people shouted "ONCE!". I then had to explain they knew absolutely nothing about ballistics and self defense basics.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I once was discussing the Alton Sterling case with some liberal classmates. They exclaimed "they didn't need to shoot him that many times!" To which I asked "how many times would you think is appropriate?" Multiple people shouted "ONCE!". I then had to explain they knew absolutely nothing about ballistics and self defense basics.

They wouldn't understand. They would rather smoke a joint and drink a beer with uncle Alton.

Top Bottom