BayouShooter Spyderco PM2 - Three Remaining

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 90 62.5%
    • No

Votes: 54 37.5%

• Total voters

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm in for at least 2.

For those asking. The knife would be sold as a sprint run through spyderco site. Which is MSRP price. Which is about 209$ for a g10 PM2 right now. So 40% off that would be about 125$ give or take assuming it's not any markup for the sprint run. For your planning purposes.

Sounds about right. I'll get a final price / pictures I can share tomorrow (hopefully). It'll definitely be a deal. The base pics look absolutely badass.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I'm down for one possibly 2.
    After reading the original post, just a plain black blade? That's kinda boring, can't get OD to match the original?

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm down for one possibly 2.
    After reading the original post, just a plain black blade? That's kinda boring, can't get OD to match the original?

I wanted to mix it up. It'll be a plain black blade with the BS logo on it. From the pics I have seen so far, it looks sick. I just don't know if those are the non-confidential public ones.

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    I'm going to pass this go round. Not a big fan of Spyderco, I'm more of a Kershaw fan. Now if we to have a group buy on the Kershaw - LEEK or the Knockout. I sure I can get in on that buy.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I wanted to mix it up. It'll be a plain black blade with the BS logo on it. From the pics I have seen so far, it looks sick. I just don't know if those are the non-confidential public ones.

See, I'm the opposite, I'd want to match the enduras I have.
    A black/black pm2 is a regular old catalogued item. I have one.

Here's my take on it, which may not mean anything, but it's how I see it. USN has forum knives in their colors bright green and black, bento box shop has their exclusives in dark blue. JB distributing has exclusives in a light blue. Keep the color scheme. The endura is highly sought after, and keeping them the same will make the PM2 even more so.

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    See, I'm the opposite, I'd want to match the enduras I have.
    A black/black pm2 is a regular old catalogued item. I have one.

Here's my take on it, which may not mean anything, but it's how I see it. USN has forum knives in their colors bright green and black, bento box shop has their exclusives in dark blue. JB distributing has exclusives in a light blue. Keep the color scheme. The endura is highly sought after, and keeping them the same will make the PM2 even more so.

While black on black is a classic scheme, and still a cool forum knife, I have to admit Richard makes a good point. The green g10 would match the style of the original yes still be a completely different knife. Better knife also. Would carry on a theme. Although, also, guys, understand that austins options may be limited due to the number of knives we are talking here. Spyderco may not be willing to make a new g10 color since there are probably fewer to be made than last time.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Curious ... is there a demo copy available yet? Color? Scales / material? Logo size & location? etc.

Working on getting a sample sent to me later this week / late next week.

Austin

Top Bottom