BayouShooter Spyderco PM2 - Three Remaining

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 90 62.5%
    • No

Votes: 54 37.5%

• Total voters

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Well if you're ordering a custom knife you could ask for any blade steel you would like.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Not exactly a custom knife though. Just a sprint run.

Current PM2's are S30v. A very capable stainless.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    In for 1

Sent via telegraph by the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Not bad looking. Very capable brother to the last one. Love the lack of bottle opener lol! I still think green g10 would fit the theme and match the other but that black is classic and will be liked by more people (making the chance of them running it better due to ability to sell to non BS members easier).

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm in, looks great, don't do serated. Just let us know what we need to do to order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do. We are going to get a pre-order link setup next week I believe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Not bad looking. Very capable brother to the last one. Love the lack of bottle opener lol! I still think green g10 would fit the theme and match the other but that black is classic and will be liked by more people (making the chance of them running it better due to ability to sell to non BS members easier).

I totally agree about the green! Would be pretty sweet, as I bought 2 of the enduras, one to stick away and one to use, i'd definitely do the same if the PM2 was matching colors. Seeing as how it was a unique color and blade scheme, with low production numbers, they are pretty valuable. Black/black is just meh

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I totally agree about the green! Would be pretty sweet, as I bought 2 of the enduras, one to stick away and one to use, is definitely do the same if the PM2 was marching colors. Seeing as how it was a unique color and blade scheme, with low production numbers, they are pretty valuable. Black/black is just meh

People have paid good money, way above msrp, for those green ones on blade forums. Sprint runs, especially different colors than normally available, can become quite valuable. I won't lie, that's why I'll grab two. One is an investment.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    People have paid good money, way above msrp, for those green ones on blade forums. Sprint runs, especially different colors than normally available, can become quite valuable. I won't lie, that's why I'll grab two. One is an investment.

Yep. Same here, except probably only gonna get one since I have a triple black PM2 already.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    In order to do a sprint run, we would need to sell a considerable amount (600 or so). Black pm allows y'all to get a good deal and a good knife.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom