BayouShooter Spyderco PM2 - Three Remaining

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 90 62.5%
    • No

Votes: 54 37.5%

• Total voters

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    So it seems to be a $140 retail knife with a $100 engraving fee attached. Before discount.
    I've seen PM2s for various prices, but they are usually 180ish for this black variant. Either way, 140 for a knife with the BS logo on it is still not a bad deal.

I didn't have any choice in the pricing and don't receive anything from you buying it lol. I just worked with them for the members because there was an interest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    BayouShooter Spyderco PM2 - Member Response Requested

I've seen PM2s for various prices, but they are usually 180ish for this black variant. Either way, 140 for a knife with the BS logo on it is still not a bad deal.

I didn't have any choice in the pricing and don't receive anything from you buying it lol. I just worked with them for the members because there was an interest.

And some of us appreciate that.

Thanks, Austin. Will be a neat addition to my collection. Kinda wish I would have kept the other now.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And some of us appreciate that.

Thanks, Austin. Will be a neat addition to my collection. Kinda wish I would have kept the other now.
    I wish I had one of the others too! I have two of these so far and have been carrying one everywhere. It has held up quite well to a lot of abuse!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I tried from 2 different laptops and got the same result. Code expired/invalid! In my opinion, definitely an issue on their side. I am done with it due to the issues and will not purchase. I can do without it.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They confirmed it was a problem on their end and should be fixed now.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I happen to have 2 of them

What's funny is I originally started out with two. Lol. Sold one to a new member a while back who missed it and the other to a spyderco collector who missed it. I never carried them. I don't drink beer to often so the bottle opener did nothing but get in the way and get hung on my pocket and open the silly knife.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Hmmmm, I may just have to scrape some pennies together for one of these. Normally I don't spend that much on a knife but with the custom logo and black hardware I think it looks sharp!

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

mgspeedy

Veteran
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Invoice Review

QtyProduct (SKU)Unit PriceTotal1Para Military 2 blk G-10 / blk bladeBayouShooter w/engraving - PlainEdge (C81GPBKBS2)$232.95$232.951 item$232.95Discount (BAYOUSHOOTER ):($93.18)Shipping - US Ground$13.00GRAND TOTAL$152.77

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    What's funny is I originally started out with two. Lol. Sold one to a new member a while back who missed it and the other to a spyderco collector who missed it. I never carried them. I don't drink beer to often so the bottle opener did nothing but get in the way and get hung on my pocket and open the silly knife.

I don't carry mine, but man I wish these PM2's were the same color scheme

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Just ordered mine, the discount code worked for me, total was $152.77 after discount and shipping. The shipping was $13
    Thanks again Austin for putting this together!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom