Quiet day off in the back yard

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Nice to have a quiet day off with my Remington 700 sps tactical fluted lite, with 220gr subsonics behind some trailboss and omega 30, and a t/c encore 20" 45/70 with some 405gr hard cast behind some trailboss and the hybrid, the neighbors prob think I got a new dinner bell I'm out here ringing @ 100 yards cause that's all the can prob hear!!!! I wish the hearing safe act would pass, would make Thas doable for everybody, we all deserve to play like this hearing safe without having to pay a "tea tax"

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      257.2 KB · Views: 112
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      258.6 KB · Views: 107

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    Im thinking about starting the wait on a hybrid, how does it compare to the Omega. I just got my Omega last month and love it. Havent had much time to put it through the paces yet though, but enough to know I want to supress everything now and the hybrid fits the bill.
    Have you compared if there is a noticeable difference in sound or tone on the Omega using direct thread or using the brake with the QD?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Haven't noticed a lot of diff in direct thread, but the only thing I have used the hybrid in is my glock21, 45-70's and tried it on my 308 with the .46 end cap, worked good but not as good as the omega... I'm like you though, I wanna suppress everything I got!!!!

Top Bottom