Disabled help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slpierce66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2017
    Monroe, la
    Good afternoon guys. I am posting here requesting help just to spread the word about the Barrett MRAD .338 I have posted in the classifieds here. I am a RN and I own (or the bank owns and I just pay the note) real estate but became disabled almost 2 years ago and have been unable to work. The real estate was my retirement plan and was to be paid off well before I retired but God had other plans. Ive kept my head above water this far financially but in the last 3-4 months bills have started being late and Im having a hard time. Im not looking for pity just asking if you have any shooter friends let them know about the Barrett I have for sale. I dont want to sell but in order to keep a roof over mine and my babies head's I have no choice. Thank yall so much and God bless!!!

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Once a day you can reply to your post and it will bump it back to the top of the page and it will show up when someone clicks the "new posts" button which is how a lot of people, myself included, browse the forum. The general public cannot reply to your thread and must private message you though. Only admin and the original poster can reply to a for sale thread.

Good luck selling it, hope you get everything sorted out.

Top Bottom