DOJ will not bring any charges against the BRPD officers involved in the Sterling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Every great democracy implodes from within

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The story goes that as Benjamin Franklin emerged from Independence Hall at the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a woman asked him, “Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?”.

Mr. Franklin replied, “A republic, madam – if you can keep it.”

http://www.redstate.com/diary/teresakoch/2012/05/09/a-republic-if-you-can-keep-it-3/

Don't know how much longer we can keep it now.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yea, and where is the justice for the officers that were ambushed and gunned down in cold blood. Where are the protesters, the signs and the calls for justice for them and their families. I guess they are not as important as a convicted felon, carry a weapon, making illegal sales, threatening the public. Why is not the Mayor their champion. Bet no one has even mentioned this. If I remember Alton Sterling's Go Fund Me raised more money than the accounts for the officers. Makes me want to puke at the whole thing!

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yea, and where is the justice for the officers that were ambushed and gunned down in cold blood. Where are the protesters, the signs and the calls for justice for them and their families. I guess they are not as important as a convicted felon, carry a weapon, making illegal sales, threatening the public. Why is not the Mayor their champion. Bet no has even mentioned this. If I remember Alton Sterling's Go Fund Me raised more money than the accounts for the officers. Makes me want to puke at the whole thing!

Yup, welcome to the new world! And it's only going to get worse going forward.

Top Bottom