DOJ will not bring any charges against the BRPD officers involved in the Sterling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Maybe you could pass flyers out to the protestors telling them to meet at the mayor's house (give them the address). free 40s and free food! Tell them she wants to help them heal and express them selves at her house! Bet that would be interesting? :mamoru: Let her deal with some of the crap she helped create!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I bet the owner of the Triple S Store ordered in more chicken and stuff the sell to the mass's

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    lmao. Dems gonna be hungries from all dat protestin' n demonstratin'!

What was it last tome an 8 piece protest special for $3.99.
    They should let them go to that store, get all started then block every one in and start writing tickets for open containers. And of coarse check all ID's while doing so. As they would have Probable Cause for Loitering!
    Even write poor Old Aunt Tea for Gathering with no permit. As they all assembled without one

Last edited:

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    After listening to the mayor I understand it now it's guilty until proven guilty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm glad it's raining today, keep the retards in their house and away from trying to tear up the streets and our monuments.

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    I will never describe my location to anyone as "just outside of Baton Rouge" again. And "north of New Orleans" is out of the question. I'm from "just outside the swamp" from now on.

While I stay armed, I will do my best to not venture to Baton Rouge again. That city has fast become a cesspool. And that completely clueless mayor is going to (is in progress) of making it worse.

The Mayor is a legit joke. The only reason she got elected is due to her pandering to the BLM crowd.

This announcement by the DOJ is simply the beginning. There can still be several criminal trials by both state and feds.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    This announcement by the DOJ is simply the beginning. There can still be several criminal trials by both state and feds.

The Feds are now out completely. It only remains to be seen if Jeff Landry and the state bring any charges at this point. The Feds have supposedly turned over their info/files to the state.

I listened to the interviews on the news yesterday for as long as i could tolerate it. The lead attorney for the family who spoke first has both officers guilty right now. He made it sound like Alton Sterling was a fine virtuous family man "murdered" at the hands of these officers. He's very good at BS and spin for sure. Reminds me a lot of Cardell Hayes's attorney John Fuller, the clown who recently filed a civil suit against Raquel Smith for substantial damages. (imagine that!)

These two officers are on paid leave (which the lead clown attorney mentioned was yet another travesty) and are completely vindicated when all this junk is over.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Quote from The Advocate this morning, of BR Mayor Broome:

"We owe it to the memory of Alton Sterling, to his family and to our community to make changes that make Baton Rouge a just and equitable city," Broome said.

Clearly Broome believes as of today, Baton Rouge IS NOT a just and equitable city.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Thing that gets me is that they are wanting to Assemble Illegally!
    Not Race Sex ect.
    Whe we want ti have a scar show or anything to help someone with Medical bills or some cause.
    We need to have a pay for a permit, if the local is available at that time. This is with any Permitted event! Show proof of insurance certificate! Pay for our own security, clean up after and get deposit back.
    These so called peaceful protest are far from it! News will even say a fight broke out, looting ect. at a peaceful gathering Carzy!
    The Governor, Mayor and Police need to step up and say!
    You need this this and this to gather like everyone else period. You are going around yelling you want to be treated like everyone else but also want to be treated special? Pick one...........................Obey the rules and laws of the and like everyone else

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Quote from The Advocate this morning, of BR Mayor Broome:

"We owe it to the memory of Alton Sterling, to his family and to our community to make changes that make Baton Rouge a just and equitable city," Broome said.

Clearly Broome believes as of today, Baton Rouge IS NOT a just and equitable city.

Her press conference yesterday was 90% about "police training". This is all one big joke- and not a funny one. The inmates are quite literally running the asylum.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm in Lafayette, and this s**t is getting old fast. It's the "flip effect" where they spin it so hard the good guys come out being the ones under the microscope. The truth is, it will only get worse, God help the police and the law abiding citizen! Very sad!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thing that gets me is that they are wanting to Assemble Illegally!
    Not Race Sex ect.
    Whe we want ti have a scar show or anything to help someone with Medical bills or some cause.
    We need to have a pay for a permit, if the local is available at that time. This is with any Permitted event! Show proof of insurance certificate! Pay for our own security, clean up after and get deposit back.
    These so called peaceful protest are far from it! News will even say a fight broke out, looting ect. at a peaceful gathering Carzy!
    The Governor, Mayor and Police need to step up and say!
    You need this this and this to gather like everyone else period. You are going around yelling you want to be treated like everyone else but also want to be treated special? Pick one...........................Obey the rules and laws of the and like everyone else

The biggest downside of them marching/parading without permits, etc; is if it is documented law, then the Mayor (term used very lightly), the Governor, and the Chief of Police are setting precedence for the next problem. Let's say that skinheads or Hell's Angels wanted to descend on Baton Rouge in support of something. They start gathering, police confront them for marching/parading without a permit, **** starts, then the whole place turns to chaos. The place gets destroyed, people get badly hurt or killed, and some skilled lawyer for them, says that no one can be held accountable by the authorities since they did not uphold the law of permitting when the ASSes (Alton Sterling Supporters Enjoining Stupidity), did just that. That's how it works.

I don't think merely assembling outside of the Triple S food store can be viewed as anything but a half-ass block party on private property. However, if these dummies are spilling onto the street, blocking traffic, etc.; that is a problem. The police should prevent any hindrance of any other citizen on public property. But they won't!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Her press conference yesterday was 90% about "police training". This is all one big joke- and not a funny one. The inmates are quite literally running the asylum.

It is very sad to watch. I've said it on many occasions, these phony politicians that pander to the least common denominator, are garbage! Equally sad to watch is the way the pandered to, just allow themselves to be used. They will NEVER advance themselves, their culture, or their race, by being props for these reprehensible phonies.

I also think it is completely irresponsible for the news media to allow these ignoramus' to spout condemnation of the two officers, and law enforcement in general, without asking them why they are not figuring in the dead person's responsibility in this silliness. After all, Mr Sterling was the person that got the police called in the first place by pulling a gun on another civilian. A crime! That victim (witness), called 911, and gave police a description of Alton Sterling. They knew going in he might be armed based on the 911 call. A felon with a handgun. A crime! And concealed! A crime. add to that the hood mentality that he wasn't going to comply, and you have a dead criminal, not a murdered family man of the community.

But, as the news media does so often, and NEVER lets me down by being disingenuous, gutless, and spineless; they will not inject those key points. So, instead of perhaps diffusing this false narrative, they perpetuate the lie.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    What AS did does not compute into their thinking. If he would have done what the cops said to do, we wouldn't be here. He wouldn't be dead. That's the problem.

You don't want your ass kicked by the police? Do what they say. It's a pretty simple concept, actually. AS is absolutely 100% at fault for his death.

Now I don't like this dude, cause he's just as much of a race baiter and problem starter as many others, but his skit is truth. It's meant in satire and to be funny, but it's funny because it's damn true.

https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What AS did does not compute into their thinking.

Which is why this country will continue to be divided, and things will continue to erode in the black precincts. If these dummies continue to refuse to take that into account EVERY time there is a problem in their communities, they are condemned to failure on many levels.

Unfortunately, everyone gets dragged down with them.

I will make a promise to any of you. If you are still alive, and remember this forum and this thread in 25 years, I guarantee you this country will be unrecognizable from today! ;)

Top Bottom