DOJ will not bring any charges against the BRPD officers involved in the Sterling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    shooting. Thankfully good judgement and reason has prevailed. The BR natives are restless, many gathering at the convenience store this evening. Mayor Broome is trying to keep a lid on the natives......bunch of clowns.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    They will result to looting and pillaging before long. The mayor and governor will not do anything to stop them.

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    They will result to looting and pillaging before long. The mayor and governor will not do anything to stop them.

Correct. The current mayor openly supported the BLM when they were here rioting and shooting innocent people.

Stay armed and watch your surroundings. I have a feeling this is going to get messy.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Sooooo....... who wants to go to nola this weekend to avoid all this bs that's bound to happen this weekend in BR?

I'll be at the range.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Night fight, day play. Top off some mags if you're in the area guys.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I saw the news report on the ruling and agree with it. You guys and gals in BR be careful and alert for the ruckus that I am pretty sure will begin from those who feel wronged.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Every magazine is loaded and I have over a thousand rounds pray to God I don't need it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    NO may not be the best choice to escape too either given all the monument foolishness going on.

Wherever a large group of natives "stay", there is plenty of foolishness. When they felt neglected late last night in BR, they partially blocked Airline Hwy. No doubt the malt liquor was "talking" at that point.

14% of the american pop, 75% of the violent crime committed daily. And we have to pick up the tab. We're just f**ked, plain and simple.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Two of the three arrested last night for obstruction of a roadway were arrested last year for the same thing......

Remember all the protestors that had the charges against them dropped?

No consequences....so, let's do it, again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Two of the three arrested last night for obstruction of a roadway were arrested last year for the same thing......

Some (all?) of the related criminals also got a nice payout from EBR city/parish for the inconvenience of being arrested. So, not just "no consequences", but actual positive reinforcement to stir things up again. Our tax money at work, folks

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Some (all?) of the related criminals also got a nice payout from EBR city/parish for the inconvenience of being arrested. So, not just "no consequences", but actual positive reinforcement to stir things up again. Our tax money at work, folks

:rolleyes:
    That figures. No wonder "they" dont care if arrested again. Yep, didnt learn a thing.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I read a comment on a FB post this morning, "Baton Rouge is prepared for the riots this time - the city already has the rioters' checks pre-printed!"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

The one with the gat illegally concealed in her purse apparently needs some education on LA carry laws.....Hope she's a convicted felon. :dogkeke:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    So not only do we have to pick up the tab for law enforcement overtime, prosecutorial and judicial costs, incarceration costs, and prisoner medical/healthcare costs.....we re-enforce bad and sometimes destructive public behavior with "compensation checks". I'm sure the lovely mayor of BR will take very good care of them.

Make that "we're SO f**ked"!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I will never describe my location to anyone as "just outside of Baton Rouge" again. And "north of New Orleans" is out of the question. I'm from "just outside the swamp" from now on.

While I stay armed, I will do my best to not venture to Baton Rouge again. That city has fast become a cesspool. And that completely clueless mayor is going to (is in progress) of making it worse.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom