High Tower Armory 90/22 PS90 clone

All new parts, just sits in the safe so I figured I would put it up for trade.

High Tower Armory HTA 90/22 stock kit, complete with extended charging handles, mag release and bolt release. Fully optioned from HTA.

Brand new Ruger 10/22 rifle. Never shot. Installed correctly into the HTA chassis. Excellent trigger feel, both on pull and reset.

Bushnell TRS25 red dot. Also new, pretty sure I have the box for this.

All removed ruger parts, including the stock along with the ruger box and all paperwork and the other small parts and gun lock will be included.

2 new 10rd rotary ruger mags, attached with the very slick HTA adapter.

Note that the pics shows the ps90 style top mag removed, it serves as a spare ammo holder, not as a feed mechanism. So you get to store addl rounds on the gun, very nice, I like!

Trade value on this would be $650, I am mainly looking for ak stlye rifles, but I will consider all trades. I can add or accept cash or other items to even out a trade, please feel free to contact me and hopefully we can work something out. I will also sell for $650 cash.

Please pm me, or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

Thanks!

"These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT

TTT