Interstate Guns

Chiappa M4 22lr Upper

Brand new, with the box and all paperwork. Mag also included, 25rd, not shown in the pics.

This is a complete upper, with 16" barrel. Shoots 22lr out of the AR15/22 style magazines, so all of the BDM and Ciener style mags will work.

After the ruger 10/22, the Ar15/22 style mag is the most common feeding device for a semi auto 22lr. Mags are usually less than 10 bucks each and are very well made and feed correctly.

Any Ar15 style lower can be used with this upper and it will be more accurate than a drop in conversion due to the dedicated barrel and bolt assy.

A few people have asked about a cash price. I paid right at 400 for this upper, and it is technically new. I figure 350 OBO would be a good place to start.

I am looking to trade for AK parts, preferably a complete kit with barrel and receiver that needs to be assembled. Will also consider complete ak style rifles, can add cash/other items if needed to balance out a trade. Or any other trades, handguns, rifles, etc. Not into bows or backpowder.

Please pm me, or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

Thanks!

Last edited by jdindadell; July 29th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT