New to Bayou Shooter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drew03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2014
    Raceland, LA
    Hello All,

I'm Andrew from Raceland, La. I've lurked for some time but finally decided to post. Have been a civ shooter/hunter for a long time. Spent time time in the USMC (0311 / E-5), where I did a little more shooting with bigger toys. Looked like a great community here, and I just wanted to introduce myself.

BTW.... If anyone knows a rifle range in SE/SC Louisiana to shoot 200 and beyond where you're not limited to a bench rest, please let me know. Local Lafourche Parish PD has a nice range with bench rests, but looking for range that allows shooting from different positions.

Thanks!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Hello All,

I'm Andrew from Raceland, La. I've lurked for some time but finally decided to post. Have been a civ shooter/hunter for a long time. Spent time time in the USMC (0311 / E-5), where I did a little more shooting with bigger toys. Looked like a great community here, and I just wanted to introduce myself.

BTW.... If anyone knows a rifle range in SE/SC Louisiana to shoot 200 and beyond where you're not limited to a bench rest, please let me know. Local Lafourche Parish PD has a nice range with bench rests, but looking for range that allows shooting from different positions.

Thanks!

Did someone at the LPSO range say you had to use the bench and couldn't shoot in other positions?

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Hello and Welcome from Hammond America
    Thanks for your service. They shoot matches at Palo Alto in Donaldsonville.

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome aboard, glad you finally joined, thanks for your service!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom