Keltec RDB: Which optic?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Which would you put? I know that I like the rifle but...I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I am going to use it for! I have a Scar16 with a 4x ACOG and a AR 7.5 SBR with Holosun.

Variable power on this one? Move the acog and get a variable on Scar?

What do you guys think?

Anyway this thread aint sh!t without a pic....and the can is not actually attached. Still need to order a ASR brake!

I5txYXl.jpg

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    For me personally i am moving to the 1-XXX line of scopes. I like the ability to do both eyes open or have a pretty decent magnification for a little farther out. When I eventually get an AR10 then I will get a high power scope for reaching out and touching things.

I like the looks of the rifle but how is it with the casings ejecting so far back? Do you get burned by them coming out so close to the body?

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    For me personally i am moving to the 1-XXX line of scopes. I like the ability to do both eyes open or have a pretty decent magnification for a little farther out. When I eventually get an AR10 then I will get a high power scope for reaching out and touching things.

I like the looks of the rifle but how is it with the casings ejecting so far back? Do you get burned by them coming out so close to the body?

I may do a vortex strike eagle. I literally just scooped it up yesterday so I havent shot it yet.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Also try SWFA and believe it or not Amazon had some good deals on the Strike Eagle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom