Will Haden of Red Jacket Firearms sentenced

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    I just read a news article here on the computer that Will Haden of Red Jacket firearms has been sentenced to life with no possibility of parole.

When news of his arrest surface, I was floored. I thought he was a good guy.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    What a disgusting and sick POS he is. When the show started, lots of us were very supportive of Red Jacket and the (hopefully) good publicity it would bring to Acadiana. It is never easy to deal with when someone whom you have trusted and respected is exposed as a child molester. I think we ALL were blindsided by the whole sick chain of events. He got what he deserved.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I just read a news article here on the computer that Will Haden of Red Jacket firearms has been sentenced to life with no possibility of parole.

When news of his arrest surface, I was floored. I thought he was a good guy.

Did you personally know him. Just wondering because based off just the tv show he was obviously an ass hole. Maybe you knew him off camera though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    What a disgusting and sick POS he is. When the show started, lots of us were very supportive of Red Jacket and the (hopefully) good publicity it would bring to Acadiana. It is never easy to deal with when someone whom you have trusted and respected is exposed as a child molester. I think we ALL were blindsided by the whole sick chain of events. He got what he deserved.

+1 here. I used to enjoy the show. You can live with somebody for 5 plus years and never "fully know" them. Haden is a real POS after all the facts have surfaced. I hope he gets the "full treatment" in prison.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What a disgusting and sick POS he is. When the show started, lots of us were very supportive of Red Jacket and the (hopefully) good publicity it would bring to Acadiana. It is never easy to deal with when someone whom you have trusted and respected is exposed as a child RAPIST. I think we ALL were blindsided by the whole sick chain of events. He got what he deserved.

Fify

And I have a feeling the "what he deserved" part is yet to come, but I agree with you completely.
    I only had one encounter with Will, years ago. Before the show started. I found him to be an unreasonable and assuming ******* and remember conveying that to him in those very words. He was very unhappy about it but I did get a laugh out of the other guy that was there at the time. I never watched the show or bought anything "Red Jacket " so don't really have anything else to base my opinion of him on except his crimes, but one thing I've learned in life: just because a person is nice to some people doesn't make them a nice person.
    To the OP, sorry you were faced with such a shock. Sounds like he was nice to you and that probably says more about your character than his.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I met him once when Joe Meaux was showing me around the shop . He wasn't a very friendly fellow . I'm a little confused about the whole child abuse thing as to the relationship with Stephanie . On the show she seemed to really love her Dad . Then for some reason everything went South and she testified against him . WTFO ?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom