Local M&P Shields?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thibodaux
    So I just found out about the rebate $75 on the M&P shields which runs until the end of the month. PSA has them for 290 which puts it at 215 after the rebate. Now that seems great but when you factor in 20 bucks for shipping and then 25-30 for the transfer fee...

I think maybe I can do better by shopping locally and supporting a small business owner.

Does anyone know of any local dealers with a 9mm shield without the thumb safety for reasonable prices? Nola, BR, Houma area. I don't mind a little driving for a good deal.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    So I just found out about the rebate $75 on the M&P shields which runs until the end of the month. PSA has them for 290 which puts it at 215 after the rebate. Now that seems great but when you factor in 20 bucks for shipping and then 25-30 for the transfer fee...

I think maybe I can do better by shopping locally and supporting a small business owner.

Does anyone know of any local dealers with a 9mm shield without the thumb safety for reasonable prices? Nola, BR, Houma area. I don't mind a little driving for a good deal.

Double check but pretty sure the rebate runs through June 30th.

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Check gundeals.com
    We accept a lot from all company's shipping to FFL.

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    PSA has had free shipping off and on depending on caliber and with/without safety, but of course their cost has been fluctuating a bit too.

I have used Ferrara Firearms for all of my local FFL transfers and they have been great - plus their prices have been more competitive than any other I have found in BR for non-LEO or military.

Gunwatcher.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    Wait for free shipping and use Ferrara or Sulzer.

Can't beat it. Locally you're going to spend closer to $400 +/-.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom