101 top armed counties in the US

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    New Orleans
    Jefferson Parish ranks only 96th. I'm doing my part. Some of you people need to go out and buy more guns. We can do better than 96th.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Jefferson Parish ranks only 96th. I'm doing my part. Some of you people need to go out and buy more guns. We can do better than 96th.

I'm also in Jefferson Parish and own 20+ firearms. So, I'm doing my part as well! Honestly, with the people I know in Jefferson, I'm surprised we only rank 96th.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    54394511.jpg

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    That list is BS. Did anyone ask you if you keep a gun in your home? I know that I wasn't asked. I bet that if most of us were asked 50% or more would most likely say no.
    Can you see one of our members sitting at home, eating pizza and watching Netflix. The phone rings. Good evening Sir. we're doing a survey to see how many people in your parish keep guns in their homes. Member hangs up phone, blocks caller, and goes back to eating his pizza and watch Netflix.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    That list is BS. Did anyone ask you if you keep a gun in your home? I know that I wasn't asked. I bet that if most of us were asked 50% or more would most likely say no.
    Can you see one of our members sitting at home, eating pizza and watching Netflix. The phone rings. Good evening Sir. we're doing a survey to see how many people in your parish keep guns in their homes. Member hangs up phone, blocks caller, and goes back to eating his pizza and watch Netflix.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This! :thumbsup:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Duh! Ur right. Nobody asked me either. That data is probably predicted, or could be from NICS/new handgun purchases.

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    First, there is no information on the data source. A previous report on "how many guns" was based on the NFA and included automatic weapons transferred to police departments.

Second, I don't keep firearms around the house. They're​ housebroken so I let them stay inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom