Silencer sale with easy 4 month payment plan - Landry's Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Landry's Guns is having another "Easy Pay / Easy Way" class 3 sale.

As some of you know we like to make class 3 ownership simply and easy on your available funds.
    So we are doing another round of 4 easy payments for your class 3 purchase. Forms go to ATF after the first payment.

Total prices listed are the total you will pay, with ATF tax included, and sales tax included.
    ** No hidden fees, no transfer fees, no interest charges. **
    Just 4 easy equal monthly payments. We can fingerprint you at the store in Addis and we do all the other paperwork.

You sign, we mail...Simple.
    We have multiple of each suppressor in stock. We can also do this payment plan with ANY suppressor in stock.

So, here we go with some of the popular silencers we sell.

Silencerco Octane 9 or Octane 45 or Osprey 45 - Choose any one of these
    Comes with your choice of piston or fixed barrel adapter
    $824 + $200 ATF tax = $1024 total price
    Only 4 payments of $256

Silencerco Omega
    $900 + $200 ATF Tax = $1100 total price
    Only 4 payments of $275

Silencerco Hybrid
    $824 + $200 ATF tax = $1024 total price
    Only 4 payments of $256

Silencerco Harvester with thread adapter included
    $600 + $200 ATF Tax = $800 total price
    Only 4 payments of $200

One of our best deals, and a great hog hunting suppressor,
    all stainless and comes with mirage cover/pouch.
    Texas Silencer Hunter 308
    $640 + $200 ATF Tax = $840 total price
    Only 4 payments of $210

YHM Phantom TI QD 7.62 titanium suppressor
    (only 1 of these left)
    Comes with 2 5/8-24 flash hider mounts
    $860 + $200 ATF tax = $1060 total price
    Only 4 payments of $215

So you may ask, what kind of payments? Basically anything. We can store your credit card and run it on a monthly cycle based on when you made the purchase, or we can pull it on a day of your choosing. Feel free to mail us a check if you like. Cash is always fine and if you want to mail in a payment one month and call in a credit card the next, we're ok with that. Sorry, since we moved from Morganza, no more chickens as barter... :p

You will get emailed invoices showing your payments and the remaining balance as you make payments. Like I said, EASY CLASS 3 ownership.

Call or email, and thank you for the business.

Dale Landry
    225-202-7843
    7126 Hwy 1 South
    Addis, LA
    Weekdays by appointment
    Open most Fridays and Saturdays

Last edited:

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    You killing me with this deal mr Dale....

Well for your info and for everyone else, we have 50-60 suppressors in stock,depending on how you count them. I have a few that I demo but can't sell that particular one per mfg rules, a few that are tubes only, so you can build your own it you feel adventurous, and few old used ones that I will part with for the right price. I also have one that my customer just vanished. Maybe he died, but he paid for it, transferred it to me and then poof. I had to undo a Form 4 on that one. Oh well, that one is one of a very few not for sale. Everything else has a price tag and is on the web list on our site.

Dale

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Well for anybody who doesn't know, mr dale is more than pleasent and knowledgable on his class 3 item, I would strongly recommend him... I'm actually thinking about getting another omega 30 from you, exspecially with the "easy pay", that is a sweet can

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Managed to get my messages cleaned up. PM should work now.

Corrected price on the Omega. I was off by a few $.

Dale

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Damn well I really like this deal..ive always wanted a suppressor but could never drop 1000 just like that..heck when I do have a $1000 I just end up buying another gun..
    I don't have a trust but from the little reading I did,I do not need a trust and I do not need a leo sign off..i just have to send him a letter informing him that I'll be getting a supproser..am I right?.
    Besides not being able to drop a $1000 up front,the paper work scares me off lol..
    I will consider this offer..
    Just to be clear you guys will help me out with all the paper work and even send it off?.
    I'm deff going to consider this deal.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Do you have a suppressor that will work on a 9mm,40cal and a 45acp?..possibly one that'll also work with a 223/556 ?

I really want to start getting into buying a few suppressor but I would like my first suppressor purchase to be able to work on multiple calibers..
    What do you recommend?.
    The purpose for this suppressor would mainly be for paper shooting in the indoor range or plinking outdoors in the woods

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Dale, I saw a pic of an SBR'd ACR on your website. I need to swing by one day to talk ACRs and business...I'm right down the road in Sugarmill. I just got my 07 and will be applying for 02 in July unless the military has other plans for me. Look forward to working with you!

Joe

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Dale, I saw a pic of an SBR'd ACR on your website. I need to swing by one day to talk ACRs and business...I'm right down the road in Sugarmill. I just got my 07 and will be applying for 02 in July unless the military has other plans for me. Look forward to working with you!

Joe
    We were an 07 for 3 years. I know the forms well. I also live in Sugarmill. Call me.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Do you have a suppressor that will work on a 9mm,40cal and a 45acp?..possibly one that'll also work with a 223/556 ?

I really want to start getting into buying a few suppressor but I would like my first suppressor purchase to be able to work on multiple calibers..
    What do you recommend?.
    The purpose for this suppressor would mainly be for paper shooting in the indoor range or plinking outdoors in the woods
    I have 2 models that will go from 223 to 45 acp. One of those will do 22 as well because you can take it apart and clean it. I'll get prices and details today.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Damn well I really like this deal..ive always wanted a suppressor but could never drop 1000 just like that..heck when I do have a $1000 I just end up buying another gun..
    I don't have a trust but from the little reading I did,I do not need a trust and I do not need a leo sign off..i just have to send him a letter informing him that I'll be getting a supproser..am I right?.
    Besides not being able to drop a $1000 up front,the paper work scares me off lol..
    I will consider this offer..
    Just to be clear you guys will help me out with all the paper work and even send it off?.
    I'm deff going to consider this deal.
    Yes, we so all the paperwork. Literally you sign 6 places. That is it.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Ok, here's the options on the 9/40/45. Basically anything rated for 45 will do all 3. I have the Huntertown Arms Guardian 45, the Liberty Cosmic and the Silencerco Hybrid.

Huntertown Arms is dirt cheap at $399. (I need to adjust the price I have on the web.) Comes apart to clean and you can buy different thread pistons. You can do subsonic 300blackout, but no 223. I would be willing to say subsonic 223 but you would have to load those yourself. Unfortunately not much at all on the web about this can. Been in production almost 2 years. Extra pistons are something like $75 or less. I have not priced one in a few years.

Liberty Cosmic $775 w/ 1 adapter. It is the 45 version of their Mystic. The Mystic is 9mm/300bo/223 do almost everything suppressor. So, imagine that with a larger hole and a different baffle stack and you have the Cosmic. Since you can take it apart it is 22lr safe as well.
    http://libertycans.net/cosmic/ Fixed barrel adapters are $125 and the recoil booster for pistols are $150. Adaptability comes with a price.

Silencerco Hybrid has the benefit of doing a lot of the above and more. It does not come apart to clean, but is rated for pistol and rifle and has the benefit of swapping endcaps to help some with the sound suppression. Everything comes with a price though. Endcaps are $85, pistons are $75, Fixed barrel adapters are $100 if I recall, and if you get an ASR mount to mount it on flash hiders, that is $250 with 1 mount.

I lovingly call Silencero the Barbie for men. You have to get all the accessories to make it truly as versatile as it is designed to be and that is where the price tag gets expensive. So, like I said above, versatility comes at a price, but saving $200-$400 tax on a second or third suppressor goes a long way towards accessories. Silencerco is also running a rebate program right now to offset the $200 stamp.

I have not shot a 223 through a 45 cal suppressor, but that is an opening twice the size of a 223, so I tell people you won't get something as quiet as a true 223 can.

Dale

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Pretty sure silencer co is still giving $200 store credit on all suppressors, once you buy it from mr dale, maybe he can give you the serial number, you register it and basically have your stamp paid for there....plus get a free had and silencer pouch, just throwing that out there

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Yes that is true about Silencerco. We will generate an invoice with a serial number on it and you can send a copy to them. If they do an email submission, we can save your receipt as a PDF and email it to you. No problem, easy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom