Dont Order From This Company!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ProZack

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2015
    Houma,La
    Hate to bash People but i don't want people having to deal with the bs that i have delt with.
    company is big gorilla gunworks!!

i have a mosin nagant laying around with a pretty beat stock so i was gonna do one of them arcangel builds.
    call this company and get it all set up guy seem nice go send my barrel out go get cut crown muzzle break and rock solid mount done late october it was sent out
    i had to call the company many of times they never answer the phone you email next to next get a reply finally get him on the phone gives me the run around about not getting my emails and that he's waiting on parts. this is over a span of 3 months i know gun smith work can take some time if you want it done right, but speaking on the phone with him he tells me roughly 3-4 weeks. 3 months later my barrel comes in no bolt! right out the box i notice one of the screws that hols the rock solid mount to sticking out for to long and will hit the the bolt so contact the guy befor i do anything, he tells me just take it out and cut it down with a dremel tool. so im paying a gun smith to do work on a gun and when it comes in i have to start cutting screws. then a couple weeks later my bolt comes in again finally put the bolt back together go to slide it into the gun and what happens he doesn't grind enough off where it was bent so now its hitting the top of the rock solid mount. needless to say still going back and forth with him about this. yea i can easily cut it down and reblue the handle but why pay someone to do anything if you have to go back and do yourself,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170522-152242.jpg
      Screenshot_20170522-152242.jpg
      199.2 KB · Views: 234
    • Screenshot_20170522-152220.jpg
      Screenshot_20170522-152220.jpg
      206.4 KB · Views: 231
    • Screenshot_20170522-151934.jpg
      Screenshot_20170522-151934.jpg
      161 KB · Views: 240

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    What did you expect from a company that calls itself big gorilla gunworks!!
    Looks like a gorilla did the work.
    Sorry about your trouble. If you don't have a dermel tool, I have one you can use.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Zack, sorry for your woes. I have that setup, stock, mount and all and had to modify the mount but did a professional job of milling the back for clearance and wound up duracoating it in Matt black. Looks like it came that way. Literally had to cut a notch from the rear and round out the underside. Wish I still had pics of the mount off the rifle.

35553bf39c748131868cc6752d484080.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom