great gunsmith in BR area "eMGunslinger"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    well just wanted to to let you fellas know if you got a barrel to thread in the Denham/br area look up eMGunslinger on here, he did a great job for me, very fast turnaround, great work, and great craftsmanship and have a top notch setup!!! He was able to tear down my STG-58 FAL and cut to 16.25" and give me concentric 9/16"x24" LH threads and even made me a flash hider. He also concentric threaded one of my marlin 1895G 45-70's and a ruger 77/44 mag I got both with 5/8"x24" for work with my hybrid. For those who are curious you can still see the XS sights over the hybrid, although I plan on putting a Leopold PIG PLEX 1-4 on there. I couldn't ask for a better job, so if you looking maybe check him out.. thanks fellas

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      220.1 KB · Views: 136
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      212.6 KB · Views: 138
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      215.4 KB · Views: 116
    Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yea that fal is a game changer with the 16" barrel, swings very nice now, haven't had a chance to shoot it... I was concerned about the gas system going that short, but emgunslinger said he hasn't had a problem with all the ones hes done, fals are typically over gassed anyway... he also offered to test shoot it and drill the gas port if need be, but I was ready to pick them up... So he then offered if I have any issues with the gas that I cant fix with the adjustable system just let him know and he will take care of it, no problem... cant beat that kinda service

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Yea myself and my business partner do a few thousand barrel jobs a year on pretty much anything you can thing of and do a lot of machine gun work.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Taylor Pickerell

Top Bottom