Carencro Gun Show?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Anyone knows about this?

Carencro Gun and Knife Show
    Next show: May 27th - 28th, 2017

Carencro Sports Complex
    3607 NW Evangeline Throughway
    Carencro, LA 70520

Cliff Sullivan
    Phone:
    318-290-4523
    Hours:
    Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4
    Admission:
    Children 12 & under free
    Police officers free

Directions

The next Carencro Gun and Knife Show will be held at the Carencro Sports Complex May 27th - 28th, 2017 in Carencro, LA 70520.
    All federal, state and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.

*** Please verify the show times and dates before attending the "Carencro Gun and Knife Show", as they are subject to change.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Didnt know about it until enroute to Gonzales this morning and saw the signs along I-10 to take I-49 north to the gun show on my way there and back. If I wouldnt have been pressed for time on the way to and on the way back, I might would have checked it out. Sounds like to me it was held at the old hockeyplex place. Hopefully it was better than the capguns shows being held at the place on Johnston street in Lafayette. Those shows are a definite let down with poor parking, attitudes from those putting on the show, and other poor excuses of a gun show. Myself, I prefer to drive to the Lake Charles gun show put on by Gator Guns even though further away because they know how to put on a quality gun show with ample parking, better attitudes from the people running the show, and appreciation of those entering the show.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    So, You going to check it out Sunday?

Sorry unfortunately I will not. Tomorrow is the Indy 500 and later in the evening the Coca Cola 600. It is a family tradition that myself, my family, and siblings with their family meet at my parents house to watch the races, cook bar b que, drink brew, have a good time catching up on past times and enjoy each others company and experiences. Tomorrow is "Race Day"!!!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yes, This is about 4 miles from home, Pretty nice, Not to many vendors selling Chinese trinkets.

Floor was padded which is good for the feet, Few vendors with war items, Several with modern toys.

Seems you can CC Just nothing in the tube. This guy who set this up is out of Alexandra All in all ,Pretty nice, Lot's of room and not crowded.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom