Petition to rename our "Fighting Tigers" ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I vote for the LSU Snowflakes.

I mean really, WTF?!?

Crap, wait, snowflakes are white, probably will trigger some poor student. Kinda liking the LSU Libtards.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The country has moved away from American exceptionalism to appeasement. This is what phony liberals scorched Earth policy looks like. It is easier to shut them up by giving in to these demands than to tell them to f off!

Personally, I hope they make enough stink to make them change the name. It would signal definitively, there is no hope of ever turning this nonsense around without a violent uprising by sensible people who have tried everything and have no further choice.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I read about it and my first thought was, how do these students find the time for crap like this instead of going to class. This is not the United States of the Offended. Just sit down shut up and do not mess with things they do not understand.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Maybe if it really offends them that much, they should find another university with a mascot name that doesnt offend them to attend where they can find their "safe space"!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Maybe if it really offends them that much, they should find another university with a mascot name that doesnt offend them to attend where they can find their "safe space"!

LSU has a safe space. There is also "free-speech ally" where you can exercise your first amendment right. Try it elsewhere, and you can get in trouble. Brilliant, huh?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I read about it and my first thought was, how do these students find the time for crap like this instead of going to class. This is not the United States of the Offended. Just sit down shut up and do not mess with things they do not understand.

LSU has a safe space. There is also "free-speech ally" where you can exercise your first amendment right. Try it elsewhere, and you can get in trouble. Brilliant, huh?

Do not make the mistake to believe this has anything to do with people being sincerely offended! This is yet another step in an effort to emasculate this country by erasing any historical tradition, pride, and values. Weakening the country by a thousand cuts.

If these traitors "continue" to get their way, the only history your grandchildren will learn is George Washington Carver was the first President, while the country was being protected by the Tuskegee Airmen; as transgender patriots sewed clothes for everyone and the democrat party saved the world from a plague called conservatism.

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Do not make the mistake to believe this has anything to do with people being sincerely offended! This is yet another step in an effort to emasculate this country by erasing any historical tradition, pride, and values. Weakening the country by a thousand cuts.

If these traitors "continue" to get their way, the only history your grandchildren will learn is George Washington Carver was the first President, while the country was being protected by the Tuskegee Airmen; as transgender patriots sewed clothes for everyone and the democrat party saved the world from a plague called conservatism.

No offense or anything but since you seem to think that you are the only one who understands (while at the same time considering the rest of us as a bunch of dumb butts that dont have a clue), and knows what is happening, what is going on; what is your plan of attack and when do you plan on getting started with your plan? You think you are the only educated person around? Are you that vain? Are you totally sure that you are not a liberal democrat?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No offense or anything but since you seem to think that you are the only one who understands (while at the same time considering the rest of us as a bunch of dumb butts that dont have a clue), and knows what is happening, what is going on; what is your plan of attack and when do you plan on getting started with your plan? You think you are the only educated person around? Are you that vain? Are you totally sure that you are not a liberal democrat?

Ok! I'll bite!

First and foremost, I have never avowed, stated, averred, or hinted that I am the only person that understands; anything! Unless it was clearly in jest and for comedy! Perhaps the only time that I can remember an instance that comes close to that since 2011 (when I found this place), was when someone brought up an asinine assertion about a subject that I do know more about than most here, and most likely more than most in this state. But I digress. Secondly, I do not condescend to making others feel dumb; well, unless they are clearly dumb. Most certainly not here.

As for me thinking I am the only educated person around? Is that around the world? Around here? Or, around the corner? Specifically speaking for just myself, do I think I am an educated person? No! I know I am an educated person! I invite everyone to be educated, and would revel in a world where everyone was! I always advocate for people to get educated, be educated, and encourage them to do whatever to get there.

I am vain! I do love myself! Hell, I proclaim myself The Emperor! So, you got me there!

Liberal democrat? No! Registered Independent since registering to vote in the early 80's. Lean very heavily fiscal conservative, if you must know.

Now, let's get to the heart of the matter, shall we?

There is a deliberate movement by certain factions of ideologues to weaken this country. To them, I am a useless inconvenience in their aspirations. It is not because I have blond hair or green eyes. It is not because I am a certain height, and it is not because I like to watch certain sitcoms. It is because I am a Constitutionalist and an ardent voter! They despise me because I am willing to denounce their ******** and their lies at every turn. They hate me because I am free! The dislike me because I believe that there are no free rides, and should be far less "Free ****!" They disparage me because I do not subscribe to any whim they and their ilk perpetrate on those that pray at their alters of propaganda and lies to harvest votes. They denounce me because I believe in the rule of law. I believe in my country's sovereignty! I believe that your government works for you, not the way they see it! I believe that people who believe in God should not be marginalized by them, just because they (the cowards), know that Christians will not cut their heads off for calling them ****! Would you like me to keep going?

Point is, this move to start some crap over a mascot is part and parcel the result of gains this bunch of America haters have been awarded so far. Riot and burn down your city, no problem! No consequences! Lie after you killed 3 Seals and an American Ambassador? No problem! No consequences! Here in baton Rouge, protest and get arrested for disorderly conduct or assaulting police or others? No problem! No consequences! In fact, let's pay them from taxes, and pay to expunge their records to boot. You see, the feel good movement here in the US is slowly killing the spirit that built this country! Monuments and mascots are symbols of the past; good or bad. Why haven't we demanded the Italians tear down the Coliseum? Wasn't that an offensive place to many that died for entertainment? Because it is history! And free thinkers, and educated people love to understand things, and history helps us in that understanding. It is acceptable here in the US, because we are allowing it! And we are allowing it because the side of virtue and right is not willing to beat their fellow American asses to make a point! There is a tipping point! When we get there, you will know it!

My plan? Stay informed! Stay vigilant! Stay involved! Spread the news!

How's that for ya? ;)

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Thank you Emperor for your post. I just wanted to make sure that you, I, and a whole bunch of others are on the same page! Again, no offense intended. Keep on fighting brother, as the rest of us are!

Top Bottom