WTS: SOLD Military Rifles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Doug Bowser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    McComb, MS
    MILITARY FIREARMS FOR SALE

All firearms are as described. Buyer pays shipping and insurance as indicated. A 3 day non-firing inspection period applies. CRFFL eligibility as indicated I do not have a Federal Firearms License and I will not ship to any dealer requiring me to have one. I prefer USPS Money orders for payment.

1. Harrington and Richard USGI Model 12 .22 LR (Civilian model 5200) rifle with Redfield Palma rear sight and Redfield International Globe Front sight. Has a short Weaver rail for mounting a telescope. Has a hand stop and swivel on the rail and an International loop sling. The rifle is in overall excellent condition (has ne small mark in the wood at the lower swivel). Would make a great RF “F” Class rifle. 01 FFL required, shipping and insurance $30.00 $850.00 no trades

H&R LHMUZZ.JPGH&R LHBUTT.JPG

2. Yugoslavian Model 48A 8X57mm rifle, bolt, receiver, floor plate and stock serial numbers match, the rifle is in overall excellent condition (there may be a few light handling marks on the wood) , near mint bore, CRFFL eligible, has a front sight hood Shipping and insurance $30.00 $450.00 no trades

M48A RH BUTT.JPGM48A RH MUZZ.JPGM48A RECEIVER MRKS2.JPGM48A RECEIVER MRKS.JPG

3. Russian SKS by Tula mfg in 1955, refinished (wood and metal) to excellent, the bore is excellent, serial numbers force matched on stock, but not; on the receiver, bolt carrier, magazine and trigger guard. Has Russian refinish markings on metal and stock. Has original Russian sling, has rod and bayonet. CRFFL OK, shipping and insurance $30.00 $725.00 no trades

SKS RHBUTT.JPGSKS RHMUZZ.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom