New Louisiana based shotgun stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Having had the privilege to help test and evaluate prototypes of this stock over the last few years, and having used the "other guy's" ammo holding stock in the past, I can say with all honesty this stock is revolutionary. No extra bulk like a side saddle, no having to break your cheek weld from the stock or un-shouldering the shotgun like you do to use the other ammo holding stocks. I have owned the other guys stock and was issued them several times over the last 20 years in the military and law enforcement and there is NO COMPARISON! TACTALOAD is where it's at in speed reload stocks for shotguns. Whether you shoot competition, are a hunter, Law Enforcement/Military, or just looking for a way to carry extra ammo on your home defense gun, TACTALOAD is the ONLY WAY TO GO!

http://www.tactaload.com/campaign/

FULL DISCLOSURE: The owner is a friend and fellow LEO, but I have to buy one just like everyone else. I got absolutely no rhythm for this post. I'll gladly try and answer any questions, having actually used the stock while it was under development, but his site pretty much covers everything. They are also on FB.

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Just a suggestion: get rid of all the text characters like ⢀™ all over the page. And place the product demonstration video first instead of the "commercial".
    Although the commercial is edited well, there are only 15 seconds (1:05-1:20) that actually show what the product does.

What model did you evaluate and on what gun?
    What does the product material feel like?
    Does it get slick or stay grippy when wet?

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I shot both the 870 & the 500 stocks. The design is the same except for the required difference to fit the receiver. It is made of a dense injection molded polymer, similar to other synthetic stocks on the market. Grip remained good with sweaty hands in mid summer heat during several full days of shooting.

As far as the site , it's not mine, but I'll let him know.

Dan6726

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Boyce,La.
    Just curious, has anyone got one of these yet? If so how do you like it?

SirVive

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    Bush, LA
    Tactaload Flash 5 shotgun stocks are now shipping with free shipping til Dec 25. This product is a unique and very efficient way to carry extra shells without any annoying external holders on the stocks. The shells are easy to access from the spring loaded stock for fast reloading. A big thumbs up!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom