Terrorist's strike again in London

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    Just like the Westminster attack but on London Bridge. A van plowed through a group of people then 3 with knives jumped out of the van and began stabbing people. At least one reported dead. Police responded quickly and shots were fired. Incidents in 2 other locations as well.
    I will not be surprised when the perpetrators are identified, but they are all about peace though.
    Those in our government with Crainial Ructumitus need to get cured. How long until we have to deal with waves of these attacks. Atleast we have the means to defend ourselves/others when it does start and not have to wait.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    We don't have the rights everywhere. I will carry anyway. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Happy Ramadan! They said the goal was to kill as many infidels as possible during this month in their own homes. So far they are off to a pretty good start.

18835838_928816420589587_2635970098696631555_n.jpg

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Accept Poland. They are having non of this islamic BS. Cuz they won't let them in the country. I guess after the old Germany ordeal in the 30s and 40s they learned something, unlike the rest of the world

e099d3a175c13aee2228cfee4afd993b.jpg

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

That nap is sobering. Even for those of us that already know.

The Muslim extremists are using the leftists idealology against them. They appeal to their inclusionist open borders let everyone in policy and try to kill them.

You know, I'm not the smartest dude around, but even I know when someone is pissing on my back trying to tell me its raining.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    She is just spewing what the people she is trolling for votes believe. Weather she believes it or not. So many politicians use stuff just like that simply to troll votes. Those that actually believe that Muslims will stop with tolerance and acceptance. They won't! Don't think the republicans don't do exactly the same thing.

Top Bottom