Do you even morakniv bro?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Very good knives, just picked this one up for my backpack. It's the Eldris model.
    81b16fe8a55d874631a3087e5899f3c0.jpg
    a93ac67e1e15ccd4d66b6a6d4de78b9a.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Looks to be a good investment for 12-15 bucks. Cheap enough to have a few in various places if the need arises.

I like inexpensive tools, as they allow me to setup kits and stashes that make my life easier (less walking and searching). I feel that this knife would fit into that concept well.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Sorry I missed this when it started. Mora makes really great knives for pretty dang cheap. Well thought out and very functional. Even the "crappy looking" plastic sheath is actually a good piece as it doesn't touch the blade, has a drain hole, and is pretty durable. Probably the most value in a knife out there.

Beckys_man

Trying2Behave
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    NOLA
    Agree on all previous points, they are great little knives with excellent quality and so cheap!
    I picked up a couple of them a few years ago after reading about their popularity among the bush crafters and outdoors types: one is the original "classic" version Morakniv (Model #1 as I recall?) with a wicked sharp carbon steel blade and original red wooden handle, the other more of a camp/general purpose knife featuring the stainless blade and molded handle. Great inexpensive knives but definitely not "cheap" quality wise!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom