Value of a pre-Century Zastava M92 (2008 kit build)?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    Hey fellas,
    I am going to sell one of the dust collectors I have. I know Century has sold plenty of M92s over the last few years for ~$500, but this one is different. It was built in 2007 or 2008 from the Serbian trial guns made in the early 2000s. During their trials, 1000 were made of every caliber/stock configuration. After it was over, the receivers were chopped and sent over here as kits. Some rifles were not built and sold as virgin kits. The virgin kit I bought was originally planned as a 10inch barrel version with underfolder. Most here made into folders with a fake can on the front to make them 16 inches. I wanted a pistol version, so that's what the builder made. Original cost $1050. Exactly 45 rounds down the pipe. Tritium sights. NDS receiver. Red Stick Firearms build.

I am going to put in on GB. Where should I price it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Not to formilure with that one, but put it at 1$, and what ever the least you are willing to take for it make that your reserve.... Worst that can happen is it doesn't meet reserve and doesn't sale... Then again worst might be it actually sells.... Then you regret it lol

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    True :) Thanks. The kits I see go for $800 but I have seen some go for $1000. I hope the Red Jacket name does not taint the auction. I got it from Will before he was Red Jacket. Originally it was called Red Stick.

I should just start it at $1250, which is $1050 back in 2008.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom