Zenith / MKE Firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Anyone have any experience with these clones ? I'm hearing the are made on HK machines and tooling. Indications are that HK also provided them with specs and factory tecs to produce the roller lock platform. I'm on the fence as to whether pick one up or go with the SP5K. I can get the MKE Z5RS for $1510 OTD, where the SP5K is about $2200. I'm also not happy about the HK not having the paddle or being suppressor ready. Thoughts?

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I've owned at least 2 of the MKEs. They're good quality products at a more affordable price versus H&K. Can't go wrong with them. Save the $700 for ammo or accessories.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    I have an MKE 94K SBR. It has never malfunctioned once in about 3K rounds both in semi and with my dealer's postie pack.

Albatross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    North Central, Louisiana
    I have owned a few of the MKE Z-43P models, and shot them all extensively with a single issue. I don't consider the MKE's clones, they are built under an HK license, and come from a company that builds small arms, rocketry, artillery, etc. , not to mention has been building weapons since medieval times.

Top Bottom