Gun Buyback in New Orleans June 17

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    Worth mentioning, I don't know if they frown on it here but when I lived in Kentucky I know some of the local gun shops would show up to these and scout out for anything interesting or salable - paying cash of course, as opposed to gift cards.

June 17th, 10-2 at 1738 St. Roch Avenue

http://imgur.com/3cvvwRB

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    If it's truly no questions asked why not make some zipguns and get some cash? A board, some pipe, nails and some surgical tubing should have a reasonable chance of popping a shotgun primer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    >Worth mentioning, I don't know if they frown on it here but when I lived in Kentucky I know some of the local gun shops would show up to these and scout out for anything interesting or salable - paying cash of course, as opposed to gift cards.

That sounds like a really really good and easy way to get murdered in New Orleans. As opposed to all of the hard ways to get murdered in New Orleans....

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    >Worth mentioning, I don't know if they frown on it here but when I lived in Kentucky I know some of the local gun shops would show up to these and scout out for anything interesting or salable - paying cash of course, as opposed to gift cards.

That sounds like a really really good and easy way to get murdered in New Orleans. As opposed to all of the hard ways to get murdered in New Orleans....

Getting killed here is not as easy as you'd think, thanks no doubt to poor marksmenship rather than lack of will.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Getting killed here is not as easy as you'd think, thanks no doubt to poor marksmenship rather than lack of will.

The buyback isn't taking place in Old Met'ry, my rich white lumberjack friend. Try going to the buyback area waving a wad of cash asking to buy the good guns. It won't be the quality of shots coming your way, it'll be the quantity... :rofl:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    The buyback isn't taking place in Old Met'ry, my rich white lumberjack friend. Try going to the buyback area waving a wad of cash asking to buy the good guns. It won't be the quality of shots coming your way, it'll be the quantity... :rofl:

Lol, I'm in Gentilly right now. Home of the drive by porch drill.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I looked through my stuff and found three old no name .25 autos and an RG .22. Think I will be a good citizen and turn them in. I can pay on a Colt .45acp I have on lay away.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    As for hanging around there to make a purchase. IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. I went last year and it looked to be the whole police force and the sheriff's themselves with every member of the city counsel making a showing so the citizens can see how they are cleaning up the city. When u step out of your vehicle you are being WATCHED. Went last year and sold some trash and they were paying good. Even then they were giving gift cards from Wally World and not cash. They aren't that stupid to have that much cash around in one spot to tempt the young savages.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I saved a 9x18 mak CZ 82 with 2 mags and a authentic like new police holster from a Algiers gun buy back for a steal.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rb24
    Top Bottom