thanks admin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    He sent a PM to me yesterday about having a VZ 24 that I am searching for..I responded asking for some pics. He responded with a phone number with a NY area code yet he said he was from Ft. Worth TX so I saw BS..Then when logging on I see he has been banned so I applaud the admins-puratinize- for getting rid of his sorry ass..

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    He sent a PM to me yesterday about having a VZ 24 that I am searching for..I responded asking for some pics. He responded with a phone number with a NY area code yet he said he was from Ft. Worth TX so I saw BS..Then when logging on I see he has been banned so I applaud the admins-puratinize- for getting rid of his sorry ass..

I agree! Glad the admins were on top of this from the start!

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC

I wonder how wide spread this stuff is. A recent member pmed me about a gun I was selling, gave me his number (504), I called and left a message. No responde. I pmed him just to be certain to see if I had even been given the right number. I told him I left somebody a message and he still didn't respond.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D-Ray86

Tiger Eyed Bandit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Goodbee, LA
    I created a post looking for a M3000 for a friend. He PMed me, and forwarded his email address to my buddy. He has since been hassling my friend. Just checked on here to see he has been banned.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'll just throw it out there... If you can't type out a coherent one line sentence (or even a phrase), you probably don't need to be a member, let alone handle firearms...:eek3:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They make accounts, then try to get people to email or call them so they can scam you. Happens every few hours on here it seems.

Top Bottom