Steak night?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Yes, I realize this question has nothing to do with firearms and whatnot, but I also realize that the vast majority of people on this forum are most probably meat lovers. So, here it goes:

What bars in the New Orleans metro area (but mostly Metairie/Kenner-ish) have the best steak nights? I know quite a few, but always looking for those unknowns and possible hidden gems I have yet to discover. Any info given here would greatly assist my Steak Night Tour 2017. Thank you in advanced. God bless red meat, God bless our Troops and Law Enforcement, and God bless America!

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    I don't know if they have a "steak night" but Austin's Restaurant and Steak house in Metairie has a pretty good steak. It's right off of West Esplanade Ave.
    5101 W Esplanade Ave Metairie, La 70006

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    My 2 favorite place for steak.

There is The Ridge Bistro in Harahan on Hickory. Saturday is a 16oz Prime Rib, twice backed potato and grilled veggies.

There is also Perrin's in Harahan at the corner of Hickory and Sauve. No steak night but they have a 12oz ribeye that is awesome.

tuan

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    New Orleans
    They don't have a "steak night" but if you want a great steak experience. Go to La Boca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I've heard good things about Oscar's burgers, I bet they do have a good steak night.
    Swamp room has great burgers. I don't know if they have a steak night though....

Austin's has good steaks. Not quite up to Ruth's Chris but damned good and cheaper. Not cheap though! I think we spent $150 last time we went...

Lakeview Harbor does an awesome prime rib, btw.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    If you're ever Hammondish Buddies had some great steaks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Looking for "bar steaks"? Try club 1 in New Orleans east, hear they have the best steaks available at 1-2am in the morning. And a girl will sit on your lap and bring you Heineken all night....

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Without my glasses on I thought it was "Streak Night". Now that I have properly engaged and read it with glasses I have regained my faith in the BS brethren.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Without my glasses on I thought it was "Streak Night". Now that I have properly engaged and read it with glasses I have regained my faith in the BS brethren.

I'd like another BS get together, but not in jail!

I've been hearing good things about The Tavern on Vets (vets near williams) but haven't been there myself yet...

iwhodat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    River Ridge, Louisiana
    Thursday night is steak night at St.Rose Driving Range. I remember the steak being pretty good for the price. It's a cool spot to have some drinks and practice your golf swing, too. You can even bring the kids, as long as you don't mind eating outside. There are tables inside of the smoky bar and outside.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Venezia on Carrolton is supposed to have really good steaks. I ate their over 25 years ago and again recent times. The pompano I had was very good. The waiter was also good.
    I never had one, but the steaks are supposed to one of those "best kept secrets" sort of thing. Not exactly Metairie/Kenner either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom