Ade cheap amazon sight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spic21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    So i was wanting to try a red dot on my pistol. Figure id start cheap and if i liked it, id buy a nice one... once i killed the cheapy. I bought a ade sight off Amazon for around 40 bucks shipped. I installed it on my glock 22 with 9mm barrel on rear of slide. It worked pretty good but i decided i wanted to use my xdm competition 9mm instead of glock. Im just more comfortable with it because i use same gun in 40 for uspsa in limited. Anyway i took staight off my glock and stuck right on my xdm. Took it outside to sight it in. It was only 1/2" to right off. I didnt even readjust it. I quickly put 16 rounds though the head of a uspsa target. I was so happy i figured i should share. By the way ive shot couple hundred rounds now and that cheap ass sight is still dead nuts.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Not for a pistol, but the internet chatter says the FieldSport Red Dot on Amazon for $21 is good too. 4.5 Stars with 600 reviews

spic21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Ive been wondering about the fake cmore they sell on wish app. Only like $30 bucks. Even says cmore on it. Lol

SigSour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2017
    Baton Rouge
    I have a Sig320rx. Th Romeo 1 isn't cheap, but I guess it's mid range. Cheaper than the trijicon optics. It's absolutely amazing. It takes a little time to get used to, but once you get used to it there is no going back to iron sights.

spic21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Im gonna start shooting steel plate match with this one so ill see how long it last.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Not for a pistol, but the internet chatter says the FieldSport Red Dot on Amazon for $21 is good too. 4.5 Stars with 600 reviews

I just ordered one of these for my AR15 pistol build. Hard to complain for that price. I'll let y'all know how it does.

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    Got a link to the one you purchased? Ive been wanting to try a sight like that on my FNX but cant get past the price point for things like the burris and trijicons.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Got a link to the one you purchased? Ive been wanting to try a sight like that on my FNX but cant get past the price point for things like the burris and trijicons.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Y3SZEJC/ref=ya_st_dp_summary?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    it's not a micro reflex like the razor and fastfire, more of an aimpoint t1 clone. I think primary arms has a cheaper micro reflex sight, or they used to. Anyway primary arms is having a sale right now, the fastfire 2 is $180 from them right now
    e0c7706965d9b987c23f2267d2c41b57.jpg

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    That's the thing. I'm interested in trying to see if i like that kind of sight for 40 bucks, but for 200 that's a bit of a reach to try something out. I was wondering about the cheapo amazon sight.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    That's the thing. I'm interested in trying to see if i like that kind of sight for 40 bucks, but for 200 that's a bit of a reach to try something out. I was wondering about the cheapo amazon sight.

The Amazon one is the link I posted.

Top Bottom