worth watching this little video .....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Looks staged to me. Videos like this are nonsense to me. They pitch them to be "inspirational" and all but when it boils down to it most people who have a facebook could give a **** less about a hobo on a bench. With that being said kind people who give to others will naturally do that on their own and they dont need some phony faceslave video to encourage them to do that.

Why would he bait him into returning the stuff? He coulda just gave the hobo the cash....but then I guess the video wouldnt have been as tear jerking.

What I would really like to see is this guy making bums do hilarious things for money; nothing that would put them in danger but just funny tasks. I think that would get him a lot more YouTube views than anything else..at least I would watch it.

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Exactly one of the reasons I dont do facebook. It is because of the stupid nonsense posted on there that dont count or mean a darn thing, is a waste of time, dont amount to a darn thing, aimed at people of lower intelligance who magically seem to fit right in, feel wanted, feel needed, feel appreciated!:mad:
    Oh, by now I guess all have figured out that I dispise facebook. If you have, there is hope for you. If you havent, there is no hope and best you just go back to facebook where you will most likely fit in and feel right at home! ;) :rofl:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Exactly one of the reasons I dont do facebook. It is because of the stupid nonsense posted on there that dont count or mean a darn thing, is a waste of time, dont amount to a darn thing, aimed at people of lower intelligance who magically seem to fit right in, feel wanted, feel needed, feel appreciated!:mad:
    Oh, by now I guess all have figured out that I dispise facebook. If you have, there is hope for you. If you havent, there is no hope and best you just go back to facebook where you will most likely fit in and feel right at home! ;) :rofl:
    well-that-escalated-quickly-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA

I don't do much book face myself. Mine is a business page. It does not work like my wife's personal page.

That being said, I would offer that you simply have chosen this sight instead of fb.

Top Bottom