WTS: *NEW* AR-Stoner BCG, New NBS Mil-Spec Buffer kit & Smith & Wesson Stock & Grip

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arkangel77

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Picayune - Mississippi
    AR-Stoner Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington, 5.56x45mm Matte *NEW* - Never used, NEW NBS Mil-Spec Buffer / Receiver Extension Kit, & I also have a Smith & Wesson Stock & Grip. These were taken Off My M&P. I am asking $100 for all these parts. I will sell separately if the price is fair. I have attached pics. I Live In Picayune Area but Could meet in New Orleans or Slidell Area if I am headed out that way? Please message me here or text me @ 504-319-2078 - Cory C. / Arkangel77

This is from there site.
    Features

* Machined to Mil-Spec Standards
    * Properly Staked Gas Key
    * Complete Bolt Carrier Assembly, Drop-In Ready

The AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly is the perfect choice for your next AR build!

This AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Group has been machined to Mil-Spec standards and magnetic particle tested to ensure the assembly is free of any imperfections. This drop-in ready BCG features a properly staked gas key and is an affordable way to instantly increase the performance of your AR-15.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/35...p-mil-spec-ar-15-223-remington-556x45mm-matte

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom