WTS: CMMG Mk3 AR10 / AR308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Selling one of my favorite hog rifles from my personal collection to get a piston driven 308 to shoot suppressed a little better. This rifle is in GREAT shape (99+/100) and has only had approximately 100 rounds through it.

Rifle is a 16" Model MK3 AR308 made by Central Missouri Machine Guns (CMMG). The barrel is a medium profile, cold hammer forged and nitrided for extreme corrosion resistance. It has a factory-installed match trigger and Magpul MOE buttstock and pistol grip. The barrel is free-floated and the rail has removable Picatinny sections for any accessories you run up front. This rifle was purchased new by me completely assembled from the factory (not pieced together), is very accurate, and is covered by CMMG's transferable Lifetime Warranty. It runs DPMS pattern mags, which are plentiful on the market for about $22/ea.

PM/Email any questions.

$1000 obo
    Addis, LA.

IMG_20170705_223716423.jpgIMG_20170705_223823063.jpgIMG_20170705_223930593.jpg

Last edited:

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    I got a PM asking about possible rust on the barrel. Sorry for the cruddy pic, but there is ZERO rust on the rifle.

It was at night when I took pics and posted. If you want to see anything close up please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom