Gunsmithing.....The Video Game

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    Didn't know where to post this, but this is a video game that I have been playing as of late. Its free, but Steam was actually selling full access to all the guns for 20 bucks a few days ago. Ill grab it next time a sale pops up. Anyway the game actually shows you how to field strip and detail strip firearms; along with showing you how the gun operates in slow mo, xray and cross section view. In competitive mode you are supposed to completely disassemble and reassemble the firearm faster than your opponents. I think it is a good tool to learn about guns, and to teach kids about guns. Me and my kid have been trying to see who can strip a 1911 to the frame and put it back together the fastest. http://store.steampowered.com/app/262410/World_of_Guns_Gun_Disassembly/

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Yeah, my son told me about this a couple of years ago. Downloaded it, he played it awhile and so did I. It is neat in that one can learn about the different firearms breakdown and operation. However, it got boring real quick for both of us and we havent "played" it in a long time. Come to think of it, I most likely even uninstalled it.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I can see how itll get boring Id much rather be on a real gun range. I can only play for about 5-10 minutes at a time. I think it would be better if it wasn't so grindy to unlock for new games/ranges and guns. Kinda seems like it is more suited for a mobile device in that respect. Heck its free though, and now I feel confident changing out my my mainspring housing, so I figure its well worth the asking price lol probably not the full access price at nearly 50 bucks.

reapergun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2017
    denham springs LA
    I've got the app version. I use it when I have to strip guns fully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I've got the app version. I use it when I have to strip guns fully.

It's a good tool....Not a bad game. I should have paid for it when it was on sale and unlocked everything from the start. The free version just gets repetitive. I can only strip a 1911 so many times before I get bored.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

reapergun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2017
    denham springs LA
    I use it whenever I have to fully strip a gun sometimes pieces have to go back in a very particular way and being able to watch the pieces slip together in their dimensions can get you out of a jam.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I use it whenever I have to fully strip a gun sometimes pieces have to go back in a very particular way and being able to watch the pieces slip together in their dimensions can get you out of a jam.

I think it is amazing the actual time and work they had to put in to it to get the game to be so functional.

What gun in particular do you use the game for?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom