Reign Tactical buyers beware

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Just an FYI. I have 3 holsters I have paid for that they have yet to ship. One is from way back in February. They have a 6-12 week process but if you pay an extra $50 that is supposed to cut the time in half. I paid them the extra on 2 of the holsters including the one from February. I have an email from them 2 weeks ago saying all of my stuff was supposed to ship last week...nothing. I have emailed them once again. They make cool **** but their customer service and wait times are horrible.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2018
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    Just an FYI. I have 3 holsters I have paid for that they have yet to ship. One is from way back in February. They have a 6-12 week process but if you pay an extra $50 that is supposed to cut the time in half. I paid them the extra on 2 of the holsters including the one from February. I have an email from them 2 weeks ago saying all of my stuff was supposed to ship last week...nothing. I have emailed them once again. They make cool **** but their customer service and wait times are horrible.

Always thought they had cool looking holsters, but again that wait time always kills me.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lemme see... pay extra money to have them put my order ahead of a bunch of other folks’ orders and make those folks’ orders even take longer... while they make even more money to delay said orders...
    Sounds like some weird ass pyramid scheme to me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2018
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    Lemme see... pay extra money to have them put my order ahead of a bunch of other folks’ orders and make those folks’ orders even take longer... while they make even more money to delay said orders...
    Sounds like some weird ass pyramid scheme to me.

Yeah Im not 100% digging that theory.
    Why not provide the same level of service to every customer?
    Shady practices. Ain't getting my money.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah Im not 100% digging that theory.
    Why not provide the same level of service to every customer?
    Shady practices. Ain't getting my money.
    Right on. I’ll pay a little extra for select grade out of a batch of curio’s or trade in’s but not for someone to get off their butt and fulfill a contract. I’d call that a red flag, cuz I don’t wanna get fussed at for saying ******** in the thread. Oops!
    Hey LSU, let us know if they redeem themselves and do you right man.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom