Invisible bucks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I left my cameras out after last season. Loggers came to the lease and thinned what was the thickest pine stand I have ever seen covering most of the lease. I found that the cameras needed to be moved and made a good guess of location for one of them. The cameras have been out so long that the settings no longer work to show the correct date and time but as long as they take pictures I will continue to use them. I picked up cards a couple of weeks ago and, although the date and time are incorrect, I know approximately when the picture was taken. I think I made a pretty good SWAG on placement of the camera.

MFDC1835_zps1jzuhq3z.jpg

Last edited:

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Sorry I can't see your pics.....and have not hung my game cams, yet.......either!!

Pbucket has decided to screw all of us who stored pics there and wipe out a hell of lot of posted information across the internet. You have to pay something in the area of $300 a year to use their photo hosting now. :(

Most people who post a lot of pics are using imgur.com to host the pics now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom