Acadiana Gunworks SBR Engraving?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bestiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Can anyone confirm if Acadiana Gunworks does SBR engraving? Someone posted in another thread that AGW possibly does engraving. I have a few guns that I'd like to Form 1 and a local engraver would be great. Can anyone confirm? Thanks

bestiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Lol....well #1 they're closed and #2, I like to actually ask previous customers about their experience if it's a business I'm unfamiliar with.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I had 3 SBRs engraved by them. They were able to do it but when I talked to them they said they could engrave one of the lowers that I had a pistol tube on with no issue but when I went to pick it up they had charged me a $75 fee to disassemble and assemble the lower to do the engraving as it would not fit in their jig. Didn't care and just paid it as the work was done and I wanted to get them home and start the fun.

The engraving is nothing fancy and meets the minimum specs.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Tsumara Designs in BR did mine and a buddies, good clean work while we waited.

bestiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Thanks for the info, I did call today and they did mention the $75 disassembly fee. Tsumara engraving while you wait is worth checking into. Thanks for the info

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Oh yeah AGW also makes you wait until they get a batch of engraving to be done so the wait could theoretically be a bit if it takes awhile to get a batch in. I don't think mine took more than 7 days though.

Top Bottom