Ambi 9mm for a left handed shooter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I carry and G19 on the daily and have several sigs, HKs, and 1911s. As a lefty, I tend to avoid ambi weapons, it kills your muscle memory and makes it difficult to use a weapon that only has standard controls.

YMMV

Dan6726

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Boyce,La.
    Thanks for all the info. Wound up with a Glock 19 and it wasn’t my cup of tea. Ended up with the vp9sk and that evolved into another hk and another. Pretty much drank the hk koolaid. Picked up a sig p320 that has never been dropped. Found out about the recall the very next day and haven’t taken the time to send it back.

Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    H&K VP9 or Walther PPQ M1. Everything works, either hand, all the time. Fit and feel, either one, in you hand will make you smile.

I second this. I really want to like glock but their grip angle make me naturally point it up.
    The vp9 and Walter point beautifully, naturally and with the vp9 you can really customize the grip to make it even better. Full ambi that is intuitive and super user friendly and feels flat out great in the hand. Not to mention it's a fantastic shooter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom