WTS: LWRC M6a2 5.56 and Sako L61R Finnbear .300WM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    all currently located in Denham Springs area.

LWRC M6a2 5.56 NATO. ~5000 rds. original owner. bar none the most accurate M4 variant i've ever shot. C-more RDS w/ full rear BUIS. LWRC factory BUIS F&R included. Standard M6 furniture, also very effective. Magpul ambi latch. Magpul single point sling anchor. Surefire aluminum rail light w/ tape switch. Aluminum VFG. Boyt hard case. additional pics available. $1750 willing to strip and sell naked $1250. Or consider trade for higher end AR pistol (cannot be a build, must be a box gun) or Glock 41 plus cash.

Sako L61R Finnbear .300 Win Mag. obviously i'm not the original owner; i've put three rounds through it. bore-sighted a Leupold MkIV LRT and made one ragged hole at 400 meters. scope ended up on another toy. this is a pre-import Sako - not imported by any other company. there is no "imported by" stamp; from what i've found this and the serial number indicates production in the 1969-1970 range. Leupold rings. Grade 3 walnut stock. handmade leather case. handmade elk-lined thumbhole sling. additional pics available. EDIT: NLFS, won’t be able to replace it

that's the last two i'm moving at present. they're mine and they're currently legally registered to me (purchased via FFLs). i'll pay the transfer fee through a mutually-agreeable FFL out of my end.

questions feel free to contact two-two-five-400-two-nine-seven-five (or) mike dot pozzi at gmail; I'm on shift work so I apologize in advance if it takes me a bit to reply.
    View attachment 89438View attachment 89439View attachment 89440

Attachments

• IMG_0755.jpg
      IMG_0755.jpg
      237.8 KB · Views: 289
    • IMG_0748.jpg
      IMG_0748.jpg
      220.2 KB · Views: 193
    • IMG_0747.jpg
      IMG_0747.jpg
      228.6 KB · Views: 187
    Last edited:

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    They’re expired gunbroker links from when initially offered. I guess the photos went away at some point... I’ve got them on the work computer but I’m not back in til Wednesday. If you like I can send them to you. Just pm me how/ where you’d like them sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I've been looking for that C-more RDS w/ full rear BUIS for a while,I believe this is the discontinued model(?)..if you want to sell it separately from the rifle,I very well could be interested in it.unfortuantly money is tight at the moment for me but if u want to sell it please let me know and also let me know how much you want for it..I probably have enough and can buy it.thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    It is the discontinued model. Or, at least I haven’t been able to find it anywhere in stock for the last couple years. I’d have to dig out the paperwork to even begin to figure out what to ask for it separately; I wanna say they were like $550-600 back in the day. Carried one of these in Iraq way back. Was more versatile than the fixed 4x ACOG in my opinion, and nicer than the EoTech 556 we were offered in Afghanistan. I’d like to try to keep it as a setup if possible, or sell the rifle stripped first before trying to move accessories. Thanks for the interest!

Addition: willing to consider trades for Glock 41 or 41mos plus cash or Springfield Saint Edge pistol or similar (maybe plus cash, depending on accessories). Either way, I’ll pay for the transfers.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Bump for Christmas. Prices are as low as I’m willing to go on them. The last time I booked the Sako it was about double what I’m asking, and the M6 is loaded less than they retail naked.

Merry Christmas everyone!

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Apologies I’m just seeing this. They were both purchased via FFLs so there is actual record they’re mine. Sure, fed isn’t supposed to keep those but we’ve all seen how fond the govt is about not retaining information...

Both still just hanging out in the safe. Monthly-ish bump...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom