Sig P320 Recall? Sig update.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    There is something bothering me about the direction those guns take after firing. Does not see natural at all. Many of them bounce in the direction of the bore instead of an opposite reaction to the projectile being launced.

Am I the only one seeing this? I am interested in more testing data from others.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    There is something bothering me about the direction those guns take after firing. Does not see natural at all. Many of them bounce in the direction of the bore instead of an opposite reaction to the projectile being launced.

Am I the only one seeing this? I am interested in more testing data from others.

You mean in the drop test video? It's FAKED! Must be the Russians trying to influence the army pistol selection process!!!:mamoru:

Or, ya know... maybe they are not using live ammo there. Just a primer in an empty case.

Probably the Russians tho...

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    I dunno, could be just primers. The slides don't appear to me to move, that may be why. I didn't think of that option. Thanks

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I dunno, could be just primers. The slides don't appear to me to move, that may be why. I didn't think of that option. Thanks

Looks like just primers, that's what I plan on doing later for audible and visual effect in the event of a failure. Although I wish I had a high speed camera to watch for trigger movements. I guess it's time to see what my iPhone can do!

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I was unable to test anything last night, hopefully I will be able to get an hour free soon to get it out of the way. I will let y'all know.

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I just got my upgraded (fixed) P320 back from Sig and it looks like they have changed the upgrade trigger. Mine did not come back with the flat trigger.

20180711_220919.jpg

Top Bottom