Who shot the floor at Bass Pro/

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goatwhiskers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Re: engineers. What's the difference between an engineer and a pig? You can argue with a pig.

As far as some of these educated idjits out there. A neurosurgeon had his plumbing stop up on Christmas eve an hour before the big party his wife was putting on. After a bunch of frantic phone calls he found a plumber willing to come out. Ten minutes of work and the drains were running free, the plumber presented the doc with a bill for $5000. This led to much screaming and cussing by the doc who said I'm a neurosurgeon and I don't make this much for 10 minutes work!! Plumber said when I was a doctor I didn't either. GW

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I'm no engineer but I'm willing to bet an engineer was involved in creating some of the firearms we all enjoy.

They can't all be that bad.

But yes, I have worked with some really dumb engineers. Had one come to the warehouse one day and ask if I had a air chuck to put air in his car's tire. Told him to pull the car around and I would get the hose with the chuck pulled out for him. I wasn't there when he pulled around and he sent somewhere to come get me. So I get back to him about ten minutes later and he's standing there with the hose in his hand. I figure he wanted to know where to put it back. Nope... with a serious face he asked me how to use it. Dude was dead serious. I was speechless. Had to walk away. To this day I don't know how it ended.

Top Bottom