Gemtech Integra 5.56

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OtterBob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    West Monroe
    Thanks, I've shoot one of each at a suppressor demo. I just can't decided if I want to spend that kind of money. My patrol rifle is a 7.5 inch unsuppressed SBR. But I'm thinking about replacing it with the Integra and using my SBR for a 300 blackout toy.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Thanks, I've shoot one of each at a suppressor demo. I just can't decided if I want to spend that kind of money. My patrol rifle is a 7.5 inch unsuppressed SBR. But I'm thinking about replacing it with the Integra and using my SBR for a 300 blackout toy.

OK, I'm about to give you my opinion and I always try to state that because I don't want to be one of these gunshop guys that thinks he knows everything and tries to push my thoughts on others.

For me, the best reason to have an SBR is to suppress it. With proper techniques a 16" barrel is usable even in the close quarters of a vehicle. The reason we sacrifice the velocity we get from a 16" barrel is to gain the benefits (hearing safety, reduced muzzle signature, reduced recoil and muzzle rise) that a suppressor can bring to the table and still keep a length that is usable.

A 7.5" 5.56 AR is a bit unpleasant to shoot with hearing pro on. Without it you are dealing with a flame belching howitzer within a foot of your ear. Most cans aren't rated for 7.5" but I don't give a ****---I run one anyway (you just need to make sure your projectile is stabilized so you don't get a baffle strike).

If your choices are between a 7.5" unsuppressed or a Integra---it's no contest. Yes, the Integra is longer but it's still only a hair over 16". Plus you get 2.5" of barrel which helps ballistics and you get to keep your hearing.

Moving on to your bigger picture with your .300blk, do you have a can for it yet? If not and you are LEO (you mentioned patrol rifle) we are the exclusive area dealer for Gemtech's Guardian (blue label) program. The Integra isn't a part of that at this time but they have smoking deals for you guys on other cans that would work with your 300blk. If you or any first responder (LEO/FIRE/EMS/MIL) want to see the pricing just text me and ask for the Guardian Pricing and I'll shoot it over. 504-717-3377

If we can be of any help, let me know.

Best,
    Kenny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom