LA Gun

Jean Lafitte gun show this weekend in Mandeville (8/11-8/12)

Too close to the house not to go. Literally 5 minutes from the home. Anyone else planning on going? If I remember right, admission was $8 at the last on I went to. They have a $1 coupon on their website.

http://jeanlafittegunshows.com/

Sock connoisseur, cheese lover, paper plane aficionado.

Definitely going as I have skipped the last two gunshows.

Went this morning just as they opened. Smaller than the last few shows there. They were sharing the building with a crafts show next door.
    I was looking for some holster options for my Shield 9mm. Found only one vendor selling the cheap nylon holsters and one guy making custom leather holsters. SO I left empty handed. Lots of rifles if you were looking for one. No big ammo vendors. Only ammo I saw was a few vendors that had ammo in addition to other items they were selling.

Bought $5 worth of raffle tickets from the boy scouts. Maybe I'll win when they do the drawing tomorrow.

Oh well, like I said in my original post... too close to not go.

Sock connoisseur, cheese lover, paper plane aficionado.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaradio View Post
    Went this morning just as they opened. Smaller than the last few shows there. They were sharing the building with a crafts show next door.
    I was looking for some holster options for my Shield 9mm. Found only one vendor selling the cheap nylon holsters and one guy making custom leather holsters. SO I left empty handed. Lots of rifles if you were looking for one. No big ammo vendors. Only ammo I saw was a few vendors that had ammo in addition to other items they were selling.

Bought $5 worth of raffle tickets from the boy scouts. Maybe I'll win when they do the drawing tomorrow.

Oh well, like I said in my original post... too close to not go.
    Splitting infinitives again? Dang bro
    Actually was honest on paying stupid state online purchase tax.