Shooters Discount

or WTT Pre Ban Benelli M3 Semi Auto/Pump 12 Ga Shotgun

I have for sale my Hk/Benelli M3. This is the HK marked preban. It has a factory extended tube, rifle sights, and front and rear sling adapters. Gun is in great condition with some light marks in the finish. Nothing major and no deep scratches. For those unfamiliar the M3 is a "convertible" 12 gauge that switches from semi auto to pump via a slight twist of a "switch" on the forend. My cash price is $900 or I would consider interesting trades as well. I like pretty much anything black and do collect quality 9mm handguns. The pictures are of the actual shotgun. If interested, drop me an email and I'll forward my contact cell number. I am located in Houma. The buyer will have to come here to get it.

IMG_9557.jpgIMG_9556.jpgIMG_9558.jpgIMG_9559.jpgIMG_9561.jpg
    Last edited by jneubig; August 12th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.

Pm's replied to and thanks for the trade offers. In an effort to consolidate my collection to one caliber handgun, I'm only looking for 9mm.

Heading back to Houma tomorrow from our vacation in Florida. Thanks for all the interest in the shotgun. I will start down the list as soon as we get home.