Looking for a plumber in Breaux Bridge area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm building a camp in Breaux Bridge (out of the city limits and in the woods) and need a plumber or someone who works for a plumber who wants to earn some cash on the side. I have all the permits from the parish already so I'm good to go. There is a limestone road going to the camp so you won't have a problem getting to it. The camp is on piers that are on top of a slab. It's easy to get under and you won't be in the dirt. It's 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. One bathroom has a tub and the other is a shower. The distance between the two bathrooms is around 15 feet so you won't won't have a long run at all to contend with. The water lines in the camp are PEX tubing so you will need the tools for the connections. This should be an easy job for you. I'll pay cash or check, just let me know before you start the job. We have water and electricity at the site. You can text or call me at 225- 978-2403. There's a couple of bottles of honey for the lucky plumber at the end of the job to sweeten the deal.

Top Bottom