Joint Property Ownership

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Anyone here ever experienced joint property ownership with sibblings or family members? I have twice before and in my case it has not ever, ever turned out well! Property given to me and my siblings by my parents and no choice in ruling ownership, sharing, or who is the ruling spokes person for said property. Other two siblings leaving you out of the loop hole of what and how much is done to property, expenses incurred to what is done to said property, your wishes as to what you will allow, will not allow to said property go unheard? I am finally fed up with a 1/3 ownership of property that no matter what I voice in my opinion gets taken into account by the two other siblings! 1 claims to be well off (rich), and the other tries to act like they are well off (rich) to try and compete with the first. Me, I am a broke arse common individual not trying to prove anything or impress anyone. I hate partnerships as everyone I have been in never work out equal for all parties involved. The last property donation to us before this last one I sold off my share just to not have to deal with the BS! I am tired of the recent BS from this property and will sell my share of the property just not to have to deal with the drama. Like they say, you can pick your friends but, you cant pick your family! Thanks for letting me vent! :mad:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    That's one way of doing it. Problem is getting the other 2 to agree to the lines?

The property has been surveyed as to the total acreage. I do have an interested buyer who is willing to buy my undivided 1/3 share of the property. Said buyer is also willing to force a division of said property after the sale regardless of where the "lines" fall due to the selling price of my share being lower than what even the worst 1/3 of the property is worth. Total acres is 39, my share is 1/3 which is 13 acres.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The property has been surveyed as to the total acreage. I do have an interested buyer who is willing to buy my undivided 1/3 share of the property. Said buyer is also willing to force a division of said property after the sale regardless of where the "lines" fall due to the selling price of my share being lower than what even the worst 1/3 of the property is worth. Total acres is 39, my share is 1/3 which is 13 acres.

Well Hell, Sell it, Sign the papers, Cash the check and walk away

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Well Hell, Sell it, Sign the papers, Cash the check and walk away

Work it out or contact a lawyer.

Been working with a real estate lawyer from jump street who also happens to hold an ffl that I am good friends with and have a lot of my gun purchases shiped to for transfer to me. Done deal! Papers signed, I got the money, screw them other two biotches! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom