WTS: CZ-75 Airsoft Training Pistol with Extras. $225

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    I'm selling off my CZ-75 GBB airsoft gun made by KWA. This is a high quality replica gun with a full metal body, very different to the plastic toys you'll see in big box stores. It has a gas blowback mechanism which means that the slide actuates with every shot. It uses "green gas" which is just propane with a bit of silicone oil. If you are like me and cheap you can get a 3 dollar can of propane at the camping store and use an adapter (included) to fill up the magazines.

It's handles very much like a real CZ-75, at least as close as you're likely to get. I picked it up as a trainer for USPSA shooting. This is a PHENOMENAL trainer pistol if you shoot a CZ 75 or 85 in competition. Both the pistol and the magazines fit into my shooting rig with only some minor adjustments.

Works great, I just don't have the time to use it anymore and I figured someone else could benefit.

I've included some pictures that show the rough weights and dimensions of the airsoft gun compared to my actual CZ-85 to give you an idea of just how close this airsoft pistol is to the real thing.

Included is
    The gun
    3 magazinies (1 that came with it and two extra)
    Adapter for propane tanks
    Silicone oil
    Several thousand biodegradable BBs.
    a BB speed loader thing
    (not pictured) a little net thing for catching the BBs so they don't go everywhere.

Asking $225

2017-08-15 19.06.42.jpg2017-08-15 19.08.08.jpgCZ85Real.jpgCZ85AirsoftWeight.jpgCZ85AirsoftMagazineWeight.jpgCZ85RealLoadedMag.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom