WTS: (50) New Magpul PMAG Black fresh from Magpul (30 LEFT 5/2/09

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I had 150 of these on backorder for me and a local friend. I decided I don't need this many and he doesn't need anymore.

They are new and fresh from Magpul. They won't even be dropped off until tomorrow via UPS.

After shipping and etc. I need to get 18 a piece for them. If anyone local is interested please let me know.

They are black non-window with the newest markings and etc. If you need more than 50 depending on how many I might be able to help you.

I would prefer to sell a minimum of 5 per person. If someone is in a bind and need 2-3 I will break them up, but can't drive all over the state dropping them off in that small of a quantity.

djst1i3smhfecespf1.jpg

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I'll take 10

Sounds good man. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow evening when I have them in my hands. I have a couple other people who want them too so I might go out and meet a few people.

As of now I have 22 SPF.

Thanks guys.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    are the ones where the dust cover clips on the bottom? if so i might take some if your going to be in the nola area.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    are the ones where the dust cover clips on the bottom? if so i might take some if your going to be in the nola area.

Hey. Yes they are the newest, but I am in New Orleans a couple times a year at most. Depending on how many you want we might be able to make arrangements to ship in a flat rate box. It wouldn't be worth it for a couple as the boxes are like 9.xx

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The mags came in today if anyone else is interested. I should have at least 30 left according to the last ones that are spoken for.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    If you decide to split them up, Ill take 3.

(trying to get someone else to go in with me, but havent received a response)

If you are out in the Walker area I will sell less than 5. Or if we are mutually in the BR area. Shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can probably work something out.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom